- Secure and encrypted cloud backup for your NAS
- Automatic upload of local data from a NAS to the cloud
- Strong encryption before upload to deny storage provider access
- Obfuscation of file names and structure
- Allows scheduling of uploads during off-peak hours
- Automatic versioning to prevent data tampering and loss
- Easy-to-use web interface to manage the app and storage
- Runs as add-on to NAS boxes – pre-installed or on demand
- Appliance available for Linux, Android, and Windows
- Integrates seamlessly into all popular cloud platforms
CloudCuber can be integrated with all current cloud storage providers and be implemented on the most popular NAS platforms (Linux, Android, Windows). During a customization of the application for the OEM partner, we will define the storage integration of the engine as well as the look-and-feel of the web application.
If you are interested in learning more about CloudCuber and how it can help secure your customers’ data, please contact us.